Views shared by several ayurveda professionals and non-ayurveda people in discussion group:
Does anyone has treated genital herpes with ayurveda?
- Yes you can treat genital herpes on the base of autoimmune disorder...read sahaj bal....kalkrut bal and yuktikrut bal...
- In acute stage of herpes burning is the most annoying symptom which responds immidiately to jalaukavaracharanam . Does not give result in post hermetic nuralgia
- Shatdhautghrit is one of the best local application for herpes of any external region, seen very good results of it
- For Herpes it has been suggested based on traditional knowledge that one small portion of unboiled rice with Dhurva grass meant for puja be made into a paste for application at points of occurrence The results are seen to be good. Try it
- Thanks everyone for herpes discussion. What I tried was hibiscus flowers + basil+ margosapowder seats bath 3 times a day. Shatavari ghrut and chadanadi vati followed by pitshamak diet. Result is extremely drametic. Patient is no more on daily herpes medicine.
All views shared here are only for knowledge. Various doctors and non-medicos have shared their views and experiences in this discussion. Please do not try any of the suggestions described here, without prior consult from your regular, qualified doctor. Dr. Prerak Shah and no other person is responsible for any unwanted effects, side effects or contra-indications in your health. Thank you.