Views shared by several ayurveda doctors and ayurveda lovers in discussion group:
How to treat bradycardia?
- If it is due to ccf then dashmool kashay and arjunarista combination gives quick result...
- According me pt have no complain than not do any thing we must follow the basic health sutra..samadosha samagnich....
- Bredycardia may be due to aamdosh then pt has to take sunth kalimirch erandsneh if it's due to shock tension then aswagandha, Arjunarisht base treatment
- Bradycardia, which is basically due to disturbed electric signals. Electrolyte imbalance, pitta, hypothyroidism could be the reasons. Severe condition may lead to unconsciousness.
- Yes pittashamak and vaat shamak remedies coupled with Sanjeevani vati, Gokshuradi guggulu, punarnava, popped rice with fennel could help.
- In severe faints, put a pinch of peeplimool churna on tongue to see miraculous awakening.
- Take 1/2 glass of warm water in the night, add 4 flowers of "Aakda". Keep for whole night. In the morning boil it for 3 min. Filter & make 3 part. Give to the person having Bredycardia for 3 times empty stomach. Akda means Ark ( clarotropis procera)- In pathological condition, i think Hritpatri has action like digoxin. Hritpatri should be work as ionotropic.. Nuxvomica can also useful in bradycardia...
All views shared here are only for knowledge. Various doctors and non-medicos have shared their views and experiences in this discussion. Please do not try any of the suggestions described here, without prior consult from your regular, qualified doctor. Dr. Prerak Shah and no other person is responsible for any unwanted effects, side effects or contra-indications in your health. Thank you.